Smart Life Solutions provides IT Support Services for personal computers, tablets and smart phones and the infrastructure in the home or office that supports them. IT support is delivered in your own home or office as well as over the phone and via email. We also offer remote support if you need a faster response.
We provide support for individual home users and small businesses.
We’re sorry but we are no longer providing this service to new customers
What area do we cover for IT Support Services?
We are pleased to offer visits to customers’ homes or offices in the following areas ( view map ):
- Hampshire: Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham, Fleet, Church Crookham, Yateley, Eversley
Why Talk to Us?
We specialise in helping people to:
- get the most out of their computers and devices
- solve broadband and WiFi problems
- implement smart home technology to provide greater comfort, safety and security
- communicate with family and friends using video calls and the Internet
- maintain elderly and disabled relatives in their own homes through using the latest smart home automation technologies
We are happy to work with individual customers in their own homes as well as supporting small businesses at their premises.
IT Support Services for Individuals and Small Businesses
- migrating to new devices
- setting up printers and scanners
- connecting up cameras
- slow running computers and devices
- fixing broadband and WiFi issues
- upgrading and/or extending home and office networks
- remote and phone support available
“I was having problems printing from my Hotmail account on my iPad. As I was accessing Hotmail using a web browser it was only printing the web page headers and footers, but not the actual emails themselves. Graham set up my Hotmail as an account in Mail and I can now see all my emails in one place. And, of course, I can now print any email I want to.”
KD, Totton, Hampshire
“Absolutely fantastic experience with Graham. Had a problem with my laptop and was about to go away, he not only offered to sort it, but also take a trip to the post office for me. In the end, he dropped everything and sorted the repair within 2 hours. Great service, highly recommended.”
AM, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
“You did a fantastic job with my son’s PC. It has changed the way he works and it is so much better for him having everything efficiently working on his desk. We are so grateful.”
CC, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
“Graham diagnosed our problem speedily which was wifi dropping off in various areas of the house and poor VPN connection which was making working from home difficult. Took time to explain both quick fix and more thorough solutions and costs. Ordered what was needed and returned with parts to resolve issues. Friendly, helpful and efficient. Would recommend and use again.”
JM, Hook, Hampshire
“I recently moved house, and couldn’t get my broadband router working. I called Smart Life Solutions to help me. Graham came to my house and quickly identified the master BT socket, plugged in the router and made sure that my laptop, printer and Smart TV were all working correctly.”
GW, Woking, Surrey
- buying new a new computer, tablet or phone
- how to back up and protect valuable documents, photos, videos etc
- specifying smart devices to control heating, lighting, TV and cameras
- solving a technical challenge
IT Support – Consultancy & Implementation
- Specifying computers and devices to meet specific needs
- Advising on how to back up and protect your valuable documents and photos/videos
- Specifying smart devices to control heating, lighting, TVs etc
- Implementation of all forms of home networking e.g. WiFi, powerline and ethernet. We can advise on the most performant, secure and cost effective solution for your needs
- Project manage multi-discipline teams to implement a smart home project
- Setting up and maintaining WordPress websites
- Writing blog posts for web sites
Sole traders and small businesses need IT to find and engage with customers. Smart Life Solutions helps you find cost effective solutions that are easy to deploy including websites, email, graphic design, point of sale terminals and business phones. Read more …
Get in touch for IT Support Services
If you have any IT equipment that you would like help with and you live in, or near, any of the following places:
- Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham, Fleet, Church Crookham, Yateley, Eversley
please call us on 01252 918824, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.