Smart Life Solutions provides Microsoft Excel Tuition for the world’s most popular spreadsheet application. The tuition is personalised and delivered on one-to-one basis in your own home or office premises.
What area do we cover?
We are pleased to offer visits to customers’ homes or offices in the following areas ( view map ):
- Hampshire: Aldershot, Alton, Basingstoke, Church Crookham, Farnborough, Fleet, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham, Yateley
- Surrey: Camberley, Farnham, Frimley, Guildford, Godalming, Haslemere, Virginia Water, Woking
- Berkshire: Ascot, Bracknell, Crowthorne, Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Wokingham
Who is our tuition applicable to?
We pride ourselves on being able to train pretty much any computer literate person, young or old, to use a spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel. You just need a desire to learn and the time to practice. You tell us what you would like to achieve and we’ll find a way to help you reach your goal.
Our tuition is applicable if:
- You’re new to spreadsheets and want to add it to your list of skills
- You’ve used Microsoft Excel before and want to brush up on your skills
- You’ve used another spreadsheet application in the past and want to convert over to Microsoft Excel
- You’re a Microsoft Excel user and you want to achieve more with it
The objective of the Microsoft Excel Tuition
The aim of our tuition is to empower our customers to become confident using Microsoft Excel to create professional spreadsheets.
Microsoft Excel Tuition
In our experience it is very difficult to provide effective training to a group of people in a classroom environment when the students are all at different stages in the learning process and have different objectives they want to achieve. Therefore, we believe in working with individuals on a one-to-one basis, fully understanding your needs and how you like to learn.
The Microsoft Excel tuition we deliver is task based and focusses on achieving specific goals that we discuss with you. During the tuition we encourage you to take notes. Where applicable we will also provide you with materials to support what you have learnt. In addition, we’ll provide you with homework to encourage you to use the skills you have learnt.
We provide Microsoft Excel Tuition for users of Microsoft Excel on Windows PCs, Macs and iPads.
Tuition in other Spreadsheet packages
We can also provide tuition in open source alternatives to Microsoft Excel, for example, LibreOffice Calc and OpenOffice Calc, as well as Numbers on the Apple Mac and Apple iPad.
Tuition in other Microsoft Office applications
Get in touch
If you think Smart Life Solutions can help you, and you live in, or near, any of the following places:
- Aldershot, Alton, Basingstoke, Church Crookham, Farnborough, Fleet, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham, Yateley
- Camberley, Farnham, Frimley, Guildford, Godalming, Haslemere, Virginia Water, Woking
- Ascot, Bracknell, Crowthorne, Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Wokingham
Please call us on 01252 918824, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.