CallGenie Software is the same software that is used by the Callgenie Appliance. Buy the CallGenie Software if you want to build and manage your own appliance for receiving Skype video calls on an elderly person’s television.
CallGenie Software comprises the following:
- CallGenie Software
- Full instructions and remote installation support
- 12 months software support
You will need to provide your own hardware as follows:
- HDMI-CEC compatible television with spare HDMI port
- Mini PC with the following specification:
- Windows 10 Pro
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage
- HDMI Port
- USB Ports x 3
- Auto Power On
- Logitech C270 HD Webcam (720p), or better. Logitech C920 HD Webcam recommended.
- Pulse Eight USB-CEC Adapter
- Flirc USB Infrared Receiver/Transmitter (may be required for some televisions that don’t support key HDMI-CEC commands)
Please read our blog post “How to build your own CallGenie Appliance” which explains the skills required and the parts to buy.