Do you need someone to help you to install and set up your universal remote control?
Smart Life Solutions provides a Universal Remote Control Setup Service delivered in your own home or office premises. The Universal Remote Control Setup Service is for anyone who would like to have someone visit them in their own home, or office premises, to install their universal remote control and set it up to control all the devices used in their home entertainment system.
What area do we cover?
We are pleased to offer visits to customers’ homes or offices in the following areas ( view map ) :
- Hampshire: Aldershot, Alton, Basingstoke, Church Crookham, Farnborough, Fleet, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham, Yateley
- Surrey: Camberley, Farnham, Frimley, Guildford, Godalming, Haslemere, Virginia Water, Woking
- Berkshire: Ascot, Bracknell, Crowthorne, Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Wokingham
Universal Remote Control
A universal remote control is single handheld device that replicates most of the functionality of the multiple remote controls you use to control your television and home entertainment systems. It makes it easier to turn on the television and the required audio-visual components, as well as setting the inputs/outputs on each device, so you can start viewing immediately.
For example, it can replace the following remote controls:
- Virgin cable, Sky satellite, BT Youview or Freeview/Freesat set top box
- DVD/Bluray player
- Streaming device (e.g. Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick etc)
- Audio-Visual (AV) receiver/amplifier/soundbar
with a single universal remote control.
What is a Smart Remote Control?
Smart Remote Controls, for example the Logitech Harmony Hub, provide a universal remote control for all your home entertainment equipment as well as being able to control certain smart devices in your home.
Smart Remote Controls can be also smart home devices in their own right and can enable you to automatically turn on devices when another smart home device is switched on or, for example, a sensor reports movement etc.
It can also be used to control entertainment devices whilst away from the home using an app on your tablet or smart phone. This is particularly useful if you are supporting an elderly or disabled person who needs help controlling their television, or if you want to automate video calling (e.g. Skype) with them.
Universal Remote Control Setup Service – what we do?
We provide the following services to install and/or set up your universal remote control :
- Unbox the universal remote control
- Configure the universal remote control to work with all the devices you require
- Demonstrate how to use your equipment
- Provide user training
In addition, we provide the following services for smart remote controls:
- Assistance with loading and configuring the app for the smart remote control on your computer, tablet or smart phone
- Configure the smart remote control to work with your home WiFi
- Test the operation of the smart remote control, both inside the home (using WiFi) and outside the home (using cellular data)
Get in touch
If you think Smart Life Solutions can help you, and you live in, or near, any of the following places:
- Aldershot, Alton, Basingstoke, Church Crookham, Farnborough, Fleet, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Odiham, Yateley
- Camberley, Farnham, Frimley, Guildford, Godalming, Haslemere, Virginia Water, Woking
- Ascot, Bracknell, Crowthorne, Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Wokingham
Please call us on 01252 918824, email: email@example.com or use the contact form.